What we expect from our students
- Completion of homework and coursework to agreed personalised targets.
- All deadlines to be met.
- Study periods to be used for independent learning.
- To attend registration, assemblies, tutorial and appointments.
- To be punctual.
- Active involvement in extracurricular and enrichment activities at Hailsham Sixth Form.
- Assurance that part time work does not interfere with your studies and does not start before 5pm unless otherwise agreed by the Head of Sixth Form.
- Part time work should not exceed 12 hours per week.
- To maintain a full programme of study.
- Attendance that is above 95%.
What our students can expect from us.
- To be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Innovative and engaging lessons.
- Regular feedback and guidance.
- Access to excellent study facilities.
- Academic tutoring.
- Guidance or referral over financial, personal or social matters.
- Access to a tutor who will monitor progress and offer support when necessary.
- Independent high quality careers guidance for employment and higher education.
- Parental involvement where your teacher or mentor feels that support is needed from home.