- Careers (CEIAG)
- Pupil Premium
- Exam Results
- Improvement Priorities
- Values & Ethos
- Policies & Procedures
- School Day
- School Meals
- Rewards System
- SEN Information Report
- Interhouse Information
- Catchup Premium
College Improvement Priorities 2015-18
Outcome for Learners
- To raise attainment and progress whilst reducing the in-college variation across all subjects;
- To improve levels of Reading, Writing and Communication (RWC);
- To embed the consistency of monitoring and evaluation across all year groups;
- To 'close the gap' for all vulnerable students.
Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- For all teaching and learning to be judged as good/outstanding;
- To ensure all stakeholders engage with their own Continuing Professional Development;
- To embed Quality First Teaching approach with particular focus on boys.
Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- To embed improved levels of attendance and continue to reduce persistent absence in line with national averages;
- To develop and raise aspiration across the college and wider community;
- To improve parental engagement in order to further support student achievement and progress;
- To promote Safeguarding in areas such as, but not exclusive to, British Values, Respect and Tolerance, as per PREVENT Agenda.
Leadership and Management
- To review and develop the curriculum plan in light of government changes to qualifications and accountability measures;
- To improve the physical image of the college site;
- To consider college development in light of population growth in Hailsham and wider government agendas;
- To further develop governance.