Welcome to the Job Vacancies Page
Staff wishing to join us should be committed to raising standards and promoting the highest quality of teaching and learning and be ready to play a full part in developing all the College activities inside and outside the classroom. In return, you will be encouraged to develop your knowledge and skills through a full programme of professional learning that is heavily subsidised through the college budget.
Files below are in either Microsoft Word (DOCX) or Adobe Reader (PDF) format. You can edit the documents using Word 2007 or above, Office 365, Office Online, Google Docs, Libre Office or using the fill and sign features of the latest free Adobe Reader Software.
Please download the relevant files at the bottom of this page. JD = Job description PS=Person Spec.
You will need to fill in our application form, CVs are not accepted.
Teaching Assistants – required to start ASAP (Fixed term for one year)
Hours: 30 hours per week – Term Time – Monday to Friday 08.45am to 15.15pm
Salary: Single Status Grade 3 point 6 to 8 (pro-rated starting salary: £11,198 per annum)
We require Teaching Assistants to work with students with learning, behavioural and emotional needs in our Autistic Spectrum Disorder Facility. Experience and knowledge of supporting students with Autism is an advantage.
- Be committed to consistency, aspiration and standards
- Have relevant knowledge and skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
- A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
- A hardworking and dedicated team
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- A supportive Leadership Team
- Cycle to work Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care, where the Academy pays for half the membership. The membership to the scheme will allow each participating member to request a wide range of discretionary health care services.
- The opportunity to pay into the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK. The LGPS is a salary-related, defined benefit scheme which provides you with a secure future income, independent of share prices and stock market fluctuations.
To apply, please download the relevant application form from our website above, completed applications can be e-emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Noon, 08 September 2017
The Academy is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applications will need to undertake a DBS clearance.