Why choose Hailsham Sixth Form?
The Sixth Form is based on two central principles; where students receive total support and where student aspiration is key. We have an exciting and varied curriculum that caters to all types and levels of learners. The majority of our own Year 11 students choose to stay with us and year on year we are very happy and proud to welcome students from schools and colleges around the local area.
We also have a proven track record of student performance, giving us a good reputation of which we are extremely proud. The past few years have seen our students achieve good levels of success in our academic subjects and outstanding levels of achievement in our vocational suite of studies.
Students can also expect:
- individualised teaching and pastoral care.
- Five hours of classroom teaching per week per subject.
- Modern Facilities.
- Varied and outstanding enrichment opportunities.
- Supportive teachers.
- Excellent support and monitoring systems.
- Bespoke university and career guidance.