Mrs Jennie Cole, our Careers Leader, is a Level 6 Qualified Careers Advice and Guidance professional. She is available to meet one to one with students and/or parents by appointment. She can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Students will all be offered a one to one guidance interview during Year 10 or 11.
– Weekly Careers Drop In session available to all students during lunch break on Tuesdays.
– Termly Careers Information coffee mornings for parents and carers.
– Mentor support with sixth form and college applications.
Other support available:
- National Careers Service; provides careers advice and information on a wide range of jobs, training course resources and funding: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk
- I Could: has 1000s of career videos of people from 100s of careers: http://icould.com/
- To find out more about apprenticeships and information about vacancies and opportunities visit the apprenticeship website: http://www.apprenticeships.org.uk/
- Drop-in careers advice every Tuesday lunchtime at Student Services.