The College, has invested in a system called “Firefly” to engage learners, by allowing access to course content, their timetable, academic reports, and homework.
We urge parents to sign up for an account.
All staff contact email addresses, are accessible from the Staff Contact List in firefly
To access this page you will need a firefly logon
How to sign up for a Firefly account
In order for you to access Firefly, we must have an up to date email address for you at the College.
In your browser (on any device, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android etc), go to the firefly page
- Click the “Logging in for the first time? Activate your account” green link
- On the next screen type your email address into the box, then click “activate account”
- Check your email for an activation email, and click the link
- Set a password for your new account.
- You can now use your email and password to logon to firefly
Install the Parent App on your phone
You can install the Parent App on your phone or tablet to allow you quick access to check your child’s homework status.
The School Code is HAILSHAM
Username is your home email address, and password is the one you set when you created your parent firefly account.
View Academic Progress Reports
To view your child’s Academic progress report.
- Logon to the firefly website or into the parent app. You will need to create an account following the instructions above if you don’t already have one.
- On the home screen, click the view profile link for your child.
- Scroll\swipe down the page past the attendance and behaviour until you see “Reports, This Academic Year”
- Click\Touch the View Report button
- A PDF file will download and open your child’s Academic Progress Report.